Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lesson Planning

The lesson plan with technology was without a doubt the most practical thing that we have done in class so far.  I have really enjoyed everything we have learned, it was just cool to see how some of it might look in the classroom.  It was not too difficult to come up with a topic, and it was actually kind of fun to come up with a way to use technology with it.

One idea that I really like is having a classroom wiki.  A wiki could more than anything just be a common place for students to get together and work.  Instead of having to give out thousands of papers and handouts throughout the year, working on a wiki could really help with collaboration amongst students.

This assignment also really got me thinking about different ways to use technology in my classroom.  It has really hit me that there are so many options!  And they honestly are not that difficult to implement, I am excited about planning my classes with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment