Tuesday, February 8, 2011

igoogle

Look, igoogle is a pretty cool thing I am not going to lie.  It has many uses that I find practical and just very useful.  I now use it as my homepage on my own computer.  The Google reader tool blew my mind.  I had no idea that you could have a program that would automatically update the websites and blogs that you read, and even narrow it down to certain ones! I also like how personalized it is.  I have my twitter (yes I have twitter) and facebook set up on my igoogle.  I also have links to my favorite news sites and sports sites.  It even has live scores!  Throw in the weather and igoogle is basically everything I need on the internet without having to go from website to website all the time.  It is one of my favorite things we have learned so far.  Check out igoogle (click on it).

Also to read more on igoogle, Kate Rutkowski is in love with igoogle, but she uses it in different ways than I do.  So to check out why she loves igoogle just click on her name.  Be warned, she is obsessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment