Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Picnik?

So for my Web 2.0 project I will be using the internet tool called Picnik.  Here is my experience so far with Picnik: crazy people on Facebook taking normal pictures and turning them into collages of madness.  I'm confused as to why people would want to take a picture of a couple people and put a frame of dandelions or daisy's around it, but apparently it is really popular (but not so much with guys).  Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see how it goes.  Perhaps I will find some more productive uses for Picnik than other people on Facebook have.  In fact that is my goal for this project, to try to show people that Picnik can be useful for other things than just spiffying up pictures on Facebook.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about...does this seem necessary?
So many comments I could say right now about this, but for the sake of professionalism I shall refrain. (But is the heart really needed in the middle of the "A" in Canada? Come on Canadians!) okay that was my only comment.  (But is this not the most stereotypical picture of Canadians you will ever see?) okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment